söndag 19 juli 2020

191119 A READING AT PLAYHOUSE TEATER





In this episode I write on my theatre blog abut the show ÄLSKARINNOR, then I bake peanut butter and jam bars before hurrying to Playhouse Teater to meet my friends Ellen and Martin for a reading of Noah Haidle's BIRTHDAY CANDLES.

#peanutbutterandjambars #reading #play #playhouseteater #191119 #vegan #gay #igtv #baking #noahhaidle

#diary #vlog #theatre #igtvchannel #birtdaycandles #playhouseteater #funny #nun #style #calories
#clothes #mensclothes #mensstyle #mensfashion #fashion #fashioninspiration #style#styles #styleoftheday #stylemen
@playhouse_teater @MARTINCOJ @MARTINREDHENORD @ELLENREBECKA @metopera @kulturhusetstadsteatern

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...