söndag 6 november 2022

HOW I GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND


Boyfriends, actor, my gay boyfriend, gay boyfriends, working in the theatre, dresser, sweden, stockholm, dummy, backstage, how to work in the theatre, wardrobe supewiser, mending, funny, fun, gay, vegan, sverige, wigs, how to be happy, personal style, my personal style, 


LINKS:

”HOW I STARTED ON THE WRONG SIDE”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkWgke-qrR5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/YnDYE_q26R0

#Boyfriends #actor #mygayboyfriend #gayboyfriends #workinginthetheatre #dresser #sweden #stockholm #dummy #backstage #howtoworkinthetheatre #wardrobesupewiser #mending #funny #fun #gay #vegan #sverige #wigs #howtobehappy #personalstyle #mypersonalstyle #j221030

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...