lördag 26 juli 2014

KATARINA Jagellonica - NO ONE BUT DEATH, by and with Eva Mattsson, in the Auditorium at the Royal Armoury, Stockholm Palace, performing 136 12/7 2014.

I’ve seen KATARINA JAGELLONICA - NO ONE BUT DEATH, at the armory, Stockholm Castle

I'll make a round in the gift shop and among all the merchandize I find an entire section from the series. I'm considering just buying a logo mug, for the simple reason, to quote the British mountaineer George Mallory's answer when asked why he wanted to climb Mount Everest: "Because it's there". 
"Well, hello," I say to the guy behind the counter. We both look at each other and try to remember where we know each other from. The brain counts backwards. Not days, not months, not years, but decades. He even remembers my name. I remember he was making clothes, somehow. And something with royalty, I think. Or was he just a sewing royalist?

Sounds interesting? Here’s the rest:



# katarinajagellonica #StockholmCastle #theater#gameofthrones #Sweden #Stockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...