söndag 19 augusti 2018

A fitting and a fashion show


On my IGTV Channel: Saturday at the theatre. The cast is rehearsing and I and @Annagagert  have fittings with @david_m_julio with @annicaedstam and @frkfunke, among others. Then I continue my list making. There is also a legendary coffee commercial. 

Sounds interesting? Go here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bmp-3SkBwR2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dbxx78unc45b



#himmelenpåoscars #Theatre #musical #Musikal #teater #igtv #backstage #fittings #costumes #coffee #coffeecommercial #childernshour #dresser #påklädare #passningslista #oscarsteatern #vegan #gay @vicmosa #fashion #fitting #sneakpeak #linafunke #veganlunch #veganburger #mylittlefriend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...