måndag 30 september 2019

MINESTRONE AND MY QUITE FAMOUS PARENTS

So my parents went on an antique show, and got to be quite famous. I, on the other hand, made a minestrone soup and watched them on telly at my friend Ulf’s apartment. Then I went home and made a gif of my mother.




.
.
#öland #parents #famous #swedish #antikrundan #antik #antique #antiqueshow #sculpture #mörbylånga #yrjoedelmann #yrjöedelman #paiting #trompleoil #minestrone #vegan #gay #igtv #vlog #figurine @superulfo #ulfnordlander #tv #telly #apartment #dairy #vlog #vlogger #dagbok #stockholm #190131

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...