måndag 16 september 2019

STRANGE SODA, MISSING RUGS AND POTATO SALAD

My friend Ulf is sick, so I thought I'd cheer him up by bringing him some strange soda and vegan ice cream. Turns out he's not too sick to fo looking for rugs. And then I make a potato salad. 
 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

large;">⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#soda #perfume #icecream #basement #soda #friends #cedrata #cedratasoda #pneumonia #cedar
#2019 #190629 #IGTV #VLOG #STOCKHOLM #Sweden #dailyvlog #vegan #rug #veganicecream 
#vlogging #leopard #italian #italy #sugar #diary #acerola #barbadocherries #superfruit #liljeholmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...