lördag 22 augusti 2020

200814 A POWER FAILURE, SWIMMING, WET PLANTS AND BAHN MI FRIES - A GAY ...





Just as I was about to publish the last pin to Pinterest, everything suddenly goes dark. A power failure! Nothing to do but join Martin on the docks of his boat club for some lunch, some sun, and some swimming. After that I water Ulfs plants, gets his old IPhone, and make Bahn Mi Fries. 

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clif... 


My Vegan Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/vilken_vegan/







#Bahnmi #örnsbergsbåtklubb #boatclub #jetty #swim #bada #dive #bahnmifries #bike #örnsberg #vegan #hemmahosulf #trekanten #stockholm #summerinstockholm #martincoj ###veganbahnmi #iphone #iphone7 #iphone8 #pinterest #midsommarkransen #powerfailure #veganbahnmifries #fries #youtube #vlog #vlogger @martincoj

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...