söndag 23 augusti 2020

200815 GINGER SYRUP & LEMONADE, FIDDLESTICKS AND HORSEFEATHERS, AND A BL...





Me, Magnus and Martin are having a movable cocktail party: We’ll start at Martin’s for drinks and nibbles, then on to me, and lastly, to Magnus’s place, so I’m trying to clean the apartment and find nice, new drinks

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clif... 


My Vegan Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/vilken_vegan/







#Cocktails #movablecocktailparty #party #pinterest #youtube #genever #cremedecassis #drinks #recycle #gayvegan ##vegan #syrup #gingersyrup ##gay #fiddlesticksandhorsefeathers #ginger #marachinoliqueur #liquerur #angusturabitters #bluelagoon #vodka  #mixology ##lemon #lemonpeel #vlogger #sweden #Curaçao

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...