fredag 14 maj 2021

181219 London 2018, Third Day, Brunch at White Pine, Dinner at Eat by Ch...


It’s the third day in London; I have brunch in the Scandi lifestyle shop White Pine, recommended to me by London expert Carmen. Then I walk to the Noël Coward Theatre to collect the tickets for the show of the day THE INHERITANCE. Then I go to Charing Cross station to see about storing my bags the upcoming day. Then I go to Playhouse Theatre to sort my tickets for next day’s show: CAROLINE OR CHANGE. Then I visit Floral street Fragrances and find a great scent that I somehow don’t buy. Lunch is a sandwich at EAT. After the first part of THE INHERITANCE I have dinner at EAT BY CHLOE in Covent Garden. LINKS: My Youtube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/joakimbergman TODAY 2020: ”201219 Finally, Sunshine (and a Crap Movie)”: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJRZa9vDRHE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link TODAY 2019:”191219-01 BARBRO'S BEAUTIFUL FUNERAL AND COFFEE WITH AT LOT OF RELATIVES ”: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6jLfhZJ8m2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link ALSO TODAY 2019:”191219-02 KROPPKAKOR AND THE GREAT SEAT OF A TIGER”: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B6jW-dsp6Yq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#theinheritance #howardsend #westend #play #show #london #whitepine #vegan #gay #harrypotterandthecursedchild #sevendials #gudrunsjöden #noelcowardtheatre #theatre #artstheatre #halfasixpence #thestrand #charingcross #playhousetheatre #charingcrosstheatre #carolineorchange #trafalgarsquare #oxfam #42ndstreet #vegandonut #coventgarden #eatbychloe #j181219 @whitepinelifestyle @lavendelllllllll @artstheatrewestend @playhousetheatrelondon @charingcrossthr @eatbycoeuk @eatbychloe the inheritance, howards end, west end, play, show, london , white pine, vegan, gay, harry potter and the cursed child, seven dials, gudrun sjöden, noel coward theatre, theatre, arts theatre, half a sixpence, the strand, charing cross, playhouse theatre, charing cross theatre, caroline or change, trafalgar square, oxfam, 42nd street, vegan donut, covent garden, eat by chloe

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...