November 30th 2017: I and my friend Magnus has spent a fantastic few days in London, watching shows and eating good food, but now it's time to go home to Sweden, to Gothenbrug, where we're currently working on a revue at the Lorensberg Theatre.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
HOW I GOT NO WINE BUT GREAT LAUGHS
COULD A BOTTLE OF WINE AND A WELL-TIMED SCARE BE THE SECRET TO THEATRICAL GENIUS? 🍷 Welcome to the magnificent madness of a two-show Sat...
-
I MADE MY MAKEUP ARTIST GO CRAZY OVER LIME JUICE POWDER! (BACKSTAGE LOTTERY & ASIA MARKET HAUL) 🤯💚 How do you keep the energy electr...
-
🎭 Welcome to a day of high drama, tight tailoring, and the absolute magic of a theatrical "put-in." If you have ever felt the ru...
-
CAN A PANCAKE MADE OF LENTILS ACTUALLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER? 🥞 Prepare yourself for a journey through the absolute heights of culinary...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar