torsdag 16 juni 2022

How I TASTED GIN

 Yesterday I and @magnusboren went to a great gin tasting at @hernoginbar. I can totally recommend it, the bar - located at the corner of Götgatan and Hornsgatan on Söder in Stockholm - has a great ambiance, the staff is knowledgeable and welcoming, and the host of the tasting was the creative director of @hernogin, and I guess not many people know more about the brand than he does. And the gin? Fantastic! 



#gin #herno #hernogin #gintasting #ginprovning #ginbar #ginstockholm #söder #bar #stockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...