onsdag 22 juni 2022

How I used my orange screen

This is the oldest picture on my Iphone, from July 10th, 2018 and it's about the be deleted.

This is a screen for home an old screen projector. I don't know where I found it, but my guess would be in the recycle centre, becausse I don't think I would have bought it if I saw it in a second hand shop. I absolutely love the orange color, and I thought I would use it a lot, as a sort of green screen - though white - for when I do my instragram Stories. But no, I hade not used it more than once or twice. At the moment it recides behind my bedroom door. Behind it you can see a sideboard that I've donated, and the left arm of a mannequin I got from work. And all the books are still in my possession, as well as the avocado plant (To the right of the screen), which has grown quite a lot since this picure was taken.





#homeprojector #orange #screen #found #recycled #books #mannequin#homescreen


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...