måndag 31 oktober 2022

HOW I GOT ANTLERS And Balmain Jodhpur boots


HOW I GOT ANTLERS (And Balmain Jodhpur boots)
fashion, style, diary, living in sweden, balmain, jodphur boots, boots, H&M x Me, handy men, fun fashion, stylish, what makes life worth living, keith haring, gay, vegan, how i dress, shoes, recycle, recycle plastic, cleaning my carpet, Balmain X H&M, second hand shopping, sellpy, vegan  meatballs, 

LINKS:

”HOW I STARTED JOAKIM’S SWEDISH TO-DO LIST”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkG0XjeDRSs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/hnTDAUbz5k8

#fashion #style #diary #livinginsweden #balmain #jodphurboots #boots #HMxMe #handymen #funfashion #stylish #whatmakeslifeworthliving #keithharing #gay #vegan #howidress #shoes #recycle #recycleplastic #cleaningmycarpet #BalmainXHM #secondhandshopping #sellpy #veganmeatballs #j221024

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...