lördag 28 juni 2014

OPERA FUN - AMONG THE HEROIC DEEDS AND PANGS OF LOVE, with Madeleine Barringer, Sarah Silvmark and Karin Haglund, under the oak tree, with the Park Theatre, performing 131 June 27th 2014

I've been to an opera for childen, in Stockholm, Sweden:

"It wasn’t until I sat myself down and began to slurp soup in the Seyhmus Vegetarian Restaurant on Varvsgatan in Stockholm that I stopped humming Non più andraifarfallone amoroso, from The Marriage of Figaro. It's hard to hum and slurp soup simultaneously. It had been our farewell song, and we had sung it, sing-a-long-style, at the ending of the show. Not with the Italian text, of course, most of us had not even started school."

Sounds interesting? Here's the rest: 

http://onceaweekatleast.blogspot.se/2014/06/opera-fun-among-heroic-deeds-and-pangs.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...