söndag 19 september 2021

Blurred memories


Oldest photo on my phone. I have no Idea where I’ve taken this foto. Must’ve been in a church, right? My iPhone says it’s from October 2nd 2016, so it can’t have been taken on Öland, where I know that I and @magnusboren visited churches, but that was in the summer. What show was I working on in 2016? Must’ve been Oscarsrevyn. The date was a Sunday, so there was no show. Or did we do matinee’s? Can’t remember. It’s a mystery. Do you recognise this?


HERE’S AN UPDATE: @magnusboren told me that we were in the Swedish town Jönköping that day, to see Stephen Sondheims musical PASSION, starring @annicaedstam , at @spirajkpg 


I still don’t know about this photo. Did we go into a church? Was this part of the show?


#firstphoto #firstphotoonmyphone #icon #sunday #mystery #blurredmemories #memory #jesus 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...