fredag 24 september 2021

Oldest photo on my iPhone


  The oldest photo on my phone is of my mother, holding up a Christmas tray with a trompe l’oeil painting by Yrjö Edelmann. This was taken on Christmas, 24th of December 2016, the same year the the artist died. My mother, Ingrid Bergman, is standing in my parents’ living room in Mörbylånga, a village on the island Öland southeast of Sweden. Her sweater is by Gudrun Sjödén. Behind her to the left is a painting, and to the right is a beautiful cabinet in rococo style. The object in the tray is a ram, covered in paper like a present, which was the artist’s specialty. The ram is a - now mostly defunct - Swedish Christmas symbol. 


#oldestphotoonmyphone #ram #mörbylånga #öland #ingridbergman #tray #yrjöedelmann #trompeloeil #mother #rococo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...