tisdag 5 oktober 2021

Oldest photo on my phone


 This, the oldest photo on my phone, from april 11th 2017, is of me and Magnus in an airplane on our way to London to see as many shows as we can in just four days. We managed to catch AN AMERICAN IN PARIS, DREAMGIRLS, MATILDA - THE MUSICAL and THE BRAILLE LEGACY. This shot was taken 6.30 in the morning, and I had been up since 3. It’ll be my birthday in two days.


This day we’ll see THE LIFE at Southwark Playhouse, and A COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY at the Criterion Theatre. 


#oldestphotoonmyphone #magnusboren @magnusgboren #thelife #musicaltheatere #theatreland #airplane #travel #london

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...