torsdag 2 december 2021

Museum of Wrecks

 So, it’s about a week ago since I and @magnusboren went for our first visit to @vrakmuseum , the Museum of Vrecks, and I can highly recommend it, not just for those who lives ships and the sea and shipwrecks, but for anyone who want to experience something new. To me, the radio communication between the different ships the night ESTONIA sank was what impressed me most. 







#museum #vrak #wreck #touristinstockholm #turististockholm #stockholm #whattoseeinstockholm #whattodoinstockholm #vadskamangöraistockholm #vadkanmangöraistockholm #greatmuseums #greatmuseum 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...