lördag 4 mars 2023

HOW I GOT MY KROPPKAKOR


So, I guess it's an acquired taste...

acquired taste, how to eat kroppkakor, kroppkakor, backstage, musical, theatre, working in the theatre, vegan, vegan kroppkakor, dance, dancer, actor, skådespelare, veganska kroppkakor, swing, understudy, musikal, dans, dansare, singer, sångare, vegan cream, vegansk grädde, lingonsylt, lingonberry jam, lutfisk, fun at work, how to have fun at work, roligt på jobbet, kul jobb, 

LINKS:


”HOW I GOT ROSEMARY”:



#vegan #vegankroppkakor #gay 
#backstage #howtoeatkroppkakor #stockholm 
#kroppkakor #backstage #musical #j230225

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...