måndag 13 mars 2023

HOW I GOT A BOTTLE OF ITALICUS


So, I came across this lovely loking bottle at the liquor store...

Playhouse Teater, stockholm, sweden, snow, spring, leopard print, reading, italicus, drottinggatan, systembolaget, dirty coco, sverige, vår, leopradmönster, vegan, gay, influenser, stage, actors, acting, play reading, intermission, magnusboren, marchtini, fun, funny, facetime, gay friends, 


LINKS:

Minst en gång i veckan youtube kanal https://www.youtube.com/@minstengangiveckan

”HOW I GOT MY RHINESTONE LOAFERS”:



”HOW I MAKE POROTOS GRANADOS”:



#stockholm #theatre #culture #italicus #reading #alcohol #racism #martini #j230306

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...