onsdag 1 mars 2023

HOW I GOT SHOES AND JEANS WHILE WET


So, since I've been so productive, I decided to have a glass of wine and a bubble bath...

bubblebath, bubble  bath, bath, midsommarkransen, vlog, vlogger, how to vlog, editing videos, shorbet adas, soup, lentil soup, lentil soup withc rice, lentis, canola oil, rapeseed oil, onion, garlic, basmati rice, vegan recipe, vegan cooking, vegansk matlagning, cummin, tumeric, simmer, chili oil, 

LINKS:


”HOW I GOT 800 SUBSCRIBERS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ”:



”HOW I MAKE VEGAN INDIAN BOLOGNESE WITH BELUGA LENTILS”:



#gay #vegan #sweden
#livinginsweden #vegancooking #gayinsweden 
#howtocookveganfood #whatdoesveganseat #healthy 
#j230222

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...