måndag 15 maj 2023

Today 2020 and 2021

 Today in 2020 I thought it important to photograph some kind of food I’d cooked. Well, it was in the middle of the pandemic, so what could you do?



Today in 2021 I apparently visited Christian Hedenfeldt at home. I’ve been looking at this photo, but I don’t recognise the jacket I’m wearing. Usually I don’t wear black. Do I still have it, somewhere?



#vegan #foodpic #veganfood #veganfoodpic #jacket #fashion #style #throwback #today #today2020

#today2021 #pandemic #covid #view #earthfocus #gay #alternative #naturelovers #stockholm #sweden #just #artsy #cute #knowledge #europe #tb 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...