fredag 2 april 2021

210326 Grey Gardens, my Ikea Haul, Laundry and Grey Gardens, the Musical

In this episode I take you through what I bought at Ikea, I recycle that cardboard that came with the Ikea stuff, i watch the cult documentary GREY GARDENS on YouTube, I do my laundry and it’s back to YouTube for GREY GARDENS THE MUSICAL LINKS: My Youtube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/joakimbergman The Blister From Hell, Hallway Interior Decorating, A Woodpecker Visit and Plant Spacing https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM5EF11pxtH/?igshid=1jy4pl48csa0k TODAY 2020: OREO POPS, A BLOWN FUSE, UNDEAD PLANTS & A FAVOURITE SHOW https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-fYUqBDB2T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#greygardens #greygardensmusical #laundry #tvättstuga #whatiboughtatikea #köptpåikea #backpack #bag #ikeabackpack #inbjuden #cakestand #läsglasögon #readingglasses #vegan #gay #gayvegan #stockholm #midsommarkransen #documentary #cult #musicaltheatre #haul #ikeahaul #j210326 #cultmovie #cultdocumentary #youtube #vlog #vlogger #vlogging grey gardens, grey gardens musical, laundry, tvättstuga, what i bought at ikea, köpt på ikea, backpack, bag, ikeabackpack, inbjuden, cake stand, läsglasögon, reading glasses, vegan, gay, gay vegan, stockholm, midsommarkransen, documentary, cult, musical theatre, haul, ikea haul, j210326, cult movie, cult documentary, youtube, vlog, vlogger, vlogging

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...