torsdag 8 april 2021

210401 The Last of the Kitchen Clutter and the First of April


In this episode I’m no April Fool, my newly planted plants are prosperous - well, some - doves are building a nest outside my window, and since it’s the first of the month I rotate all the plants. And then the ELFA rail goes up. And I stop my juice project when I realise the amount of calories that’s in a single grape. So it’s red wine, a glittering face mask and a bubblebath for me. LINKS: My Youtube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/joakimbergman OUT FOR BLOOD, a new podcast, a long walk to GOODSTORE, Ikea with Ulf and a wine blurred Zoom call with Magnus: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNIYpvrJMCk/?igshid=fkk9njkkomdk TODAY 2020: 200401 FIVE O'CLOCK AROUND THE BLOCK: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-ux6LFpGGC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

#tomatocuttings #tomatstickling #cuttings #sticklingar #theultimatefashionhistory #facefilter #plants #tomatoplants #växter #tomatplantor #elfa #doves #ikea #fältmal #fältmalikea #bubblebath #bubbelbad #redwine #rödvin #vin #wine #facemask #ansiktsmask #april #aprilfools #aprilapril ####j210401 tomato cuttings, tomat stickling, cuttings, sticklingar, the ultimate fashion history, facef ilter, plants, tomato plants, växter, tomatplantor, elfa, doves, ikea, fältmal, fältmal ikea, bubblebath, bubbelbad, red wine, rödvin, vin, wine, facemask, ansiktsmask, april, april fools, aprilapril, j210401

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...