torsdag 12 januari 2023

HOW I INVENTED A SPY HACK


So, it's the first proper show after the christmas break, and I'm in a 007 kind of mood...


Snow, snow in stockholm, how to bike in snow, show, show business, musical theatre, living in sweden, vegn lunch, vegan mashed potatoes, theatre in sweden, vlogger, swedish vlogger, content creator, simon and garfunkel, actors, vegan cinnamon bun, måns nathanaelsson, actors, dancers, backstage, fun at work, how to have fun at work, 

LINKS:

”HOW I GOT AS DRY AS A MARTINI”:

On instagram: 

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/hnSqyIVLRro

#funatwork #showtime #gay #vegan #j230105

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...