söndag 8 januari 2023

HOW I GOT COMFORT FOOD


So, I woke up, not really hung over, but in need of compfort food...

Hung over, frozen vegan pizza, vegan in sweden, how to start your new year, stockholm, sweden, living in sweden, living in midsommarkransen, midsommarkransen, comfort food, mashed potatoes, coop, gay in sweden, living happily, how to be happy, how not to be bitter, how to have a great day, the first day of the rest of your life, the first day of the year, 

LINKS:

My blogpost of Julia  Child: http://joakimcliftonbergman.blogspot.com/2023/01/croissants-french-chef-season-3-julia.html 

”HOW I GOT A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE WOODLANDS”:

On instagram: 

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/ajpJdaYjn-0

#comfortfood #gay #vegan #vlog #hungover #j230101

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...