söndag 1 januari 2023

HOW I GOT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS


So, I'm back home at my parents, to start what turned out to be the worst christmas ever....

Worst Christmas, Öland, the worst christmas ever, hard of hearing, sick, having a cold, fashion, style, my personal style, Mörbylånga, Christmas Eve, my mother, sweden, sverige, Kalmar sund, cute village, gay, vegan, kusin carina, Vlog, vlogging, how i spent christmas, this was the worst christmas ever, birds, pigeons, christmas dinner, 

LINKS:

”HOW I GOT A VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT (Also, Andreas was on as TOOTSIE and it was Kitty’s and Ola’s last show)”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmj-Yy6BIIh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/ca75mSjU_vM

#WorstChristmas #Öland #theworstchristmasever #hardofhearing #sick #havingacold #fashion #style #mypersonalstyle #Mörbylånga #ChristmasEve #mymother #sweden #sverige #Kalmarsund #cutevillage #gay #vegan #kusincarina #Vlog #vlogging #howispentchristmas #thiswastheworstchristmasever #birds #pigeons #christmasdinner #j221224

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...