fredag 30 december 2022

HOW I GOT HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


So, I gotta go home for christmas, but I wasnt quite prepeared for what happened...

NEW EPISODE OUT: See how I have second thoughts about going...

Home for christmas, Mörbylånga, Ringarum, Öland, burritos, how to make perfect burritos, burrito hack, hack, vegan, gay, going home for christmas, taking the bus homw, tabboleh, subway in stockholm, snack hack, vlog, my day, my diary, gay diary, packing, travel, funny, how to have a great time, My parents, fake fur, ölandsbron, going over ölandsbron, 

HOme for the holidays, Home for christmas, 

LINKS:

”HOW I GOT SWEDISH GLÖGG, BOUGHT IN NORWAY, GIVEN BY A DANISH MAN”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmhf108h2uz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/bN3tU3FvIpo

#Homeforchristmas #Mörbylånga #Ringarum #Öland #burritos #howtomakeperfectburritos #burritohack #hack #vegan #gay #goinghomeforchristmas #takingthebushomw #tabboleh #subwayinstockholm #snackhack #vlog #myday #mydiary #gaydiary #packing #travel #funny #howtohaveagreattime #Myparents #fakefur #ölandsbron #goingoverölandsbron  #j221223

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...