måndag 19 december 2022

HOW I GOT APPLE PIE FLAVOURED GINGERBREAD


So, on my way to work at the theatre I bought some interesting gingerbread...

Theatre, backstage, show, working in the theatre, artists, dancer, ginger bread, snow, stockholm, sweden, living in sweden, cold, colder climate, living in a cold climate, the cold season, bop it, annas pepparkakor, taste test, guess the flavour, apple pie flavour, apple, cookies, 



LINKS:

”HOW I GOT MY GIAMBATTISTA VALLI X H&M BOOTS”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cl9shpGj17Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/H1cAYXBkc5w

#Theatre #backstage #show #workinginthetheatre #artists #dancer #gingerbread #snow #stockholm #sweden #livinginsweden #cold #colderclimate #livinginacoldclimate #thecoldseason #bopit #annaspepparkakor #tastetest #guesstheflavour #applepieflavour #apple #cookies #j221209

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...