fredag 9 december 2022

HOW I GOT MY GIAMBATTISTA VALLI X H&M BOOTS


So, I had my eyes on these boots...

giambattista valli, giambattista valli X h&m, boots, editing videos, show, swing, cover, understudy, bop-it, theatre, working in the theatre, show, gay, vegan, diary, vlog, dresser, wardrobe supervisor, musical theatre, bodyguard, quickchange, actors, singers, dancers, working in stockholm, living in sweden, life in sweden, choreography, 

LINKS:

”HOW I GOT MY BATHROOM DOOR PAINTED (AND ANDREAS WAS ON FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME)”:

On instagram: 

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/-EcF6Z6TScA

#giambattistavalli #giambattistavalliXhm #boots #editingvideos #show #swing #cover #understudy #bopit #theatre #workinginthetheatre #show #gay #vegan #diary #vlog #dresser #wardrobesupervisor #musicaltheatre #bodyguard #quickchange #actors #singers #dancers #workinginstockholm #livinginsweden #lifeinsweden #choreography #j2212

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...