lördag 3 december 2022

HOW I WAS BAFFLED, BOTHERED AND BEWILDERED


At the theatre, I got really duped, I mean, royaly duped...

Two show day, new sofa, sofa cover, stage, musical theatre, backstage, backstage at a theatre, working in the theatre, tongue twister, birthday, actors, working actors in sweden, gay man, vegan, having fun at work, show, vlog, vlogger, swedish vlog, understudy, 

LINKS:

”HOW I GOT SNOWED ON”:

On instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClcVjaZD0mI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or youtube: https://youtu.be/eXhpWyEh-rA

#Twoshowday #newsofa #sofacover #stage #musicaltheatre #backstage #backstageatatheatre #workinginthetheatre #tonguetwister #birthday #actors #workingactorsinsweden #gayman #vegan #havingfunatwork #show #vlog #vlogger #swedishvlog #understudy #j221126

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...