onsdag 7 augusti 2019

TEENY, TINY SHOPPING AND HUMONGOUS EATING

In this episode I edit videos, go on my crosstrainer while watching a documentary about sink holes, and then I go to mall of scandinavia with my friend Ulf. And I find, and buy my favorit pair of sweatpants, and a great hat at H&M. And then we have burgers - for me vegan - at Vigårda. Then we lost the car. 





Visa det här inlägget på Instagram

Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)


#mallofscandinavia #igtv #vlog #stockholm #sweden #gay #hungover #editing #crosstrainer
#sinkholes #shopping #hm #vigårda #veganhamburger #dancing #car #drive #hat #sweatpants 
#bugsbunny #shopping #fashion #clothes #style #mensclothes #singing #rappersdelight #rap #rapper

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...