torsdag 8 augusti 2019

MEET MY WOODPECKER

In this episode I find a woodpecker on my balcony, eating my popcorn. I guess he's after the salt. I go on my crosstrainer and watch videos on Youtube, have a lovely vegan lunch. And have you met my penis printed pants? I go to Rusta for some shopping, and find a fantastic bedspread, and finally find my favorite soap. Then I go home and make vegan green pea pasta. 


 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Visa det här inlägget på Instagram

Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#bugsbunny #rusta #shopping #190731 #urtekram #soap #bedspread #lavender #vegan #veganpasta 
#2019 #stockholm #Sverige #english #vegancooking #basil #cherrytomatoes #sweatpants #pants #style #vlog #diary #woodpecker #stockholm #sweden #crosstrainer #soup #veganchorizo #vegan #gay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...