fredag 2 augusti 2019

THE BIG, REALLY SCIENTIFIC AND THOROGHLY INTERNATIONAL PLUS SERIOUS GARLIC DIZER TEST.

The actors from the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELN are going to be on tv, so I'd better check that all the costumes are in order. And also: I do some second hand shopping: a garlic dicer and a great pot. At home I do a very scientific test of the garlic apparatus. 

 ⠀⠀ Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clifton_bergman/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀



Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#vlog #test #garlic #stockholm #sweden #gay #vegan #fun #funny #igtv

#stockholm #sweden #secondhandshopping #secondhand #shopping #pan #pot #secondhandstore #cooking #vegan 
#gay #gayvegan #swedish #dairy #pyttipanna #ednaobrien #documentary #vegancooking #green #summer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...