torsdag 24 september 2020

190201 MOSTLY BACKSTAGE SHENANIGANS INVOLVING CUTOUTS AT THE SWEDISH MUS...





Backstage at the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN. David head of wigs and makeup thinks he’s baking, I think I’m in sound of music, and Christian brought raw treats. And the we discover cutouts...
.
.
.
#SÅSOMIHIMMELEN #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #musicaltheatre #musical #theatre #musikal #backstage #backstage #musicaltheatre #sweden #sverige #performingarts
#teater #musical #showbusiness #theatre #Showtime
#acting #actor #stage #showbiz #show #entertainment #cast #crew #Ensemble #stage #drama

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...