onsdag 23 september 2020

200914 ARGYLE SOCKS, BELL BOY REALNESS, MA PA TOFU & WAITING FOR GUFFMAN...





The day before the photo run-through of the play RAIN MAN: I fix and mend and iron, and later Martin comes for a visit.

More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html

@martincoj #rainman #martincoj #play #pjäs #påklädare #dresser #sweden #costumes #theatrecostumes #####sverige #costumes #makeup #wigs #peruker #theatre #rehearsal #waitingforguffman #bellboy #suspenders #pumps #vogue #dogsinvogue #tofu #mapotofu #vegan #gay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...