fredag 4 september 2020

200828 FORAGING FOR 80'S WIGS IN THE ATTIC WITH DAVID, AND PROTESTORS WI...





On my way to work I’m stopped by police and environmentalists, but I’m still in shorts. And where does the second inform nation sheet come from? And @martincoj shows up at my apartment, finishes off all my bourbon and leaves with two power banks.

https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html


#police #stockholm #teater #theatre #protestors #demonstranter #polis #shorts #powerbank #theatre #whisky #mysterium #agathachristie #costumedesigner #kostymer #bourbon #kostymör #wigs #wig #makeupartist #makeup
#mystery #designer #stage #rom #rhum #tuxedo #smoking #cocktail #gin @martincoj

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...