torsdag 24 september 2020

200916 HOT GLUE, VELCRO, STEAM AND VEGAN PASTA PESTO





At the rehearsal of the play RAIN MAN we at the costume atelier are doing alterations: cuffs are turned inside out and sewn down, I Velcro a Cummerbund onto tuxedo pants, and Martin shows up for some vegan pasta pesto

More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html

#theatre #rainman #phantomoftheopera #hotglue #cuffs #steamer #tuxedo #lasvegas #backstage @martincoj #whateverehappenedtobabyjane #rockyhorrorpictureshow #vegan #gay #gayvegan #pastapesto #veganicecream #youtube #jonathangroff #rehearsal #stockholm #sweden #play #pjäs #repetition #costumes #teater #bög #sewing #sy #costumedesigner

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...