tisdag 22 september 2020

200911 SHOES, SPANX AND CHAMPAGNE, REHEARSING THE PLAY RAINMAN AT OSCARS...





At work at the Swedish play Rain Man, I spend the first half of the day shopping for a certain bra and Spanx, and the other part I’m helping out on stage. And there’s champagne! Or cava. Or whatever that is in Italian.

More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html

#Rainman #shopping #costume #play #dresser #kostymer #theatre #scen #scenkläder #bra #plungebra #stockholm #shoerepair #shoes #pjäs #åhlens #sergelstorg #spanx #sergelstorg #gallerian #twilfit #victoriassecret #veganlunch #lunch #gay #gayvegan #teater #igtv #vlog #vlogger

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...