torsdag 24 september 2020

190207 COOKING, CARROT CAKE, CHRISTOPHERS BIRTHDAY AND A CYCLE INCIDENT ...





I cook vegan pies, go on my crosstrainer, bike to work trough a snowy Stockholm, Lisen shows med how she folds stockings, I play "Ingen bryr sej", buy portion sized carrot cake, We sing for Christopher, who's had his birthday. And then we do a show. #veganpie, #Crosstrainer #Birtdaysong #veganofinstagram #dairyfree #veganliving #crueltyfree #vegandiet #plantbased #veganfoodshare #vegans #govegan #vegansofig #backstage #musicaltheatre #play #teater #pjäs #igtv #himmelenpåoskars #igtvchannel #videoblog #vlog #itsshowtime #teatro #theatre #musical #backstagecrewlife #igtv #igtvchannel #videoblog #vlog

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...