onsdag 4 november 2020

201027 DAN DAN NOODLES AND THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS


In today’s episode I WORK OUT, go GROCERY SHOPPING, I make DAN DAN NOODLES, and the I go to MARTIN’S with for some WINE and the MUSICAL THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS. And Martin TRIES some NEW EYEWEAR. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #windinthewillows #vegan #leather #secondhandleather #acquadiparma #agathachristie #herculepoirot #sadcypress #youtube #dandannoodles #vegandandannoodles #musicaltheatre #marypoppins #wine #gay #vegan #gaymen #gayfriends #cotedurhone #redwine #hemmahosmartin #martincoj #eyeglasses #glasses #eyewear #newglasses #dinnerwithafriend #stockholm #örnsberg #conversetrainer @martincoj

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...