torsdag 26 november 2020

201118 The Scents of New Shoes, Pasta Fagioni and Flavoured Popcorn


In this episode the IKEA/BYREDO CANDELS have ARRIVED at MY PARENTS, I cook VEGAN PASTA FAGIONI, make my FAMOUS POPCORN FLAVOUR, ULF picks me up IN HIS CAR, I try to OPEN A DOOR, we INSULATE HIS BALCONY, EAT and WATCH LILY & DASH. And there are NEW SHOES to be TESTED. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html Link to A WALK IN THE WOODS WITH MAJSAN: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHyVDvZDxw3/?igshid=10lrbmr6alwcn #ikeacandles #byredo #veganpasta #pastafagioli #veganpastafagioli #woodpecker #insulation #lilyanddash #lilyanddashonnetflix #laundry #popcorn #popcornflavour #flavouredpopcorn #vegan #veganism #gayvegan #stockholm #sweden #sverige #vlogger #Sichuanpepper #花椒 #huājiāo #Szechuanpepper #Szechwanpepper #Chinesepricklyash #Chinesepepper #rattanpepper #malapepper

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...