söndag 22 november 2020

201115 The Glove Miracle, the Elusive Ikea Candle, Ulf’s Bulging Closet ...


In today’s EPISODE I get the SURPRISE OF MY LIFE, when the TROWAWAY GLOVES have METAMORPHOSISED, ULF’S CLOSET gets a MAKEOVER, I get an IKEA/BYREDO CANDLE, and we WATCH a THRILLING TRIPLET DOCUMENTARY. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html Link to Poké Bowl and Rocketman https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHn9M6HDfkL/?igshid=at0oanbxe7i7 @superulfo #GLOVES #theglovesmiracle #miracle #ikeacandle #osynlig #netflix #thaifood #storiesofmylife #wardrobe #closet #organising #declutter #declutteredcloset #clutteredcloset #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #netflixdocumentary #dashandlily #triplets #gayvegan #ulfnordlander #threeidenticalstrangers #hemmahosulf #instagramsuspended #password #gayvlogger #svenskvloggare #bög

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...