måndag 30 november 2020

201120 Three Gay Men in a car and Hats Galore


In this episode I, MARTIN and ULF VENTURE out to MALL OF SCANDINAVIA, all CAREFULLY SOCIALLY DISTANCING. We also TRY ON a lot of HATS and do a LOT OF DANCING. Link to MAGNUS MAKES A BLOODY MARY AND I A MEW BAR: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH03ujIj88Y/?igshid=3f3qg7rsrhsr More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #sociallydistancing #gaymen #facemask #mallofscandinavia #clothesshopping #pullandbear #hm #hmhome #zara #hats #audreyhepburn #shoppingforhats #gayfun #tryingonhats #asianfood #phallic #christmascrisps #chrismaspotatochips #julchips #boefbourgignon #ulfnordlander #martincoj #stockholm #gagreflex #solna #### #Jamiroquai @martincoj @superulfo @pullandbear

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...