måndag 30 november 2020

201123 FACEMASKS and SCENTED CANDLES


In today’s episode I CHECK OUT that NEW SECOND HAND SHOP, I BIKE to IKEA, where I BUY a new SIEVE, a MONA LISA TRAY and SURPRISINGLY there are SOME BYREDO CANDLES LEFT. Then ULF and I go for a DRIVE to MALL OF SCANDINAVIA, where I buy FACE MASKS and he GOES ONE SIZE SMALLER. And there’s VEGAN FOOD. 


More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html


Link to How to CARRY a LENTIL SOUP, a new VEGAN ISSUE & GRAND DESIGNS SWEDEN: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH8mJHVDKdp/?igshid=s6wwohbpgd8s


#secondhand #bikeride #secondhandshopinstockholm #secondhandinstockholm #secondhandstockholm #ikeabyredo #ikeaxbyredo #scentedcandles #byredoikea #ikea #byredo #mallofscanssinavia #westfieldmallofscandinavia #falafel #vegan #gay #gayvegan #gayfriends #mall #perfume #hmhome #lyko #stockholm #galleria #doftljus #ikeadoftljus #bikeride #cykel #sia #carride

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...