tisdag 1 december 2020

201124 The AWFUL, AWFUL LUNCH, the GOOEY BROWNIE and the NEW KITSCY SHOE...


In THIS EPISODE I DECIDED to SING!!! Also, I RECYCLE, make a DOG’S DINNER out of MY LUNCH, BAKE a BROWNIE, and RECIEVE a HAT and SHOES IN THE MAIL. Link to ”I Smell Good, the Great Audrey Book and Beanless Beans and Rice” : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH_DI0SDJBY/?igshid=7r425zrqbbuf More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #cats #recycle #memory #memoryfromcats #brownie #veganlunch #rårakor #vegomagasinet #återvinning #singing #awfulsinging #veganbaking #veganbrownie #hm #buckethat #shoppingonline #fasionable #stylish #veganism #homosexual #gudetama #sanrio #sluppers #newshoes #veganshoes #leopardprint #stockholm #skor #sverige #sweden

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...