måndag 7 december 2020

201130 The Gift of Measurement & Merriment, plus the New Supermodel Walk


In THIS EPISODE I show my NEW PICTURE WALL, the ADVENT STARS in MY NEIGHBOURS WINDOWS, I meet MARTIN at the MALL, and ULF SHOWS what he BOUGHT ONLINE , and INVENT a new SUPERMODEL WALK. And we WATCH a BAD SHOW. And a GOOD ONE. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html Link to FACEMASKS AND SCENTED CANDLES: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIOsx17DK02/?igshid=1wwpqec6hq7tj @superulfo @martincoj #Photographs #horst #hemmahosulf #ulfnordlander #martincoj #adventstar #adventsstjärna #julstjärna #martincoj #liljeholmstorget #liljeholmstorgetsgalleria #supermodelwalk #supermodel #boozt #clothes #mensclothes #mensstyle #mensfashion #fashion #fashioninspiration #style#styles #styleoftheday #stylemen #instastyle #cos #stylegram #styleformen #alternativestyle #fashionstyle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...