fredag 4 december 2020

201126 Christian’s Atelier and Naughty Novelties


In THIS EPISODE I BUY a NAUGHTY NOVELTY BEER GLASS, and VISIT CHRISTIAN at his ATELIER. And I COOK a WOK and drink JULMUST More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html @christianhedenfeldt #christianhedenfeldt #skräddare #tailor #tailoring #skrädderi #seamstress #sömmerska #atelier #atelje #söder #stockholm #sweden #sverige #noveltyglass #novelty #cookies #vegancookies #coffee #style #stylish #fashion #clothes #styles #styleoftheday #styleinspiration #stylefashion #instastyle #fashioninspiration

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...