tisdag 15 december 2020

201208 Soap Shopping at Lush and a Streamed Reading at Martin’s


In THIS EPISODE I take a BIKE RIDE to LUSH to BUY a NEW SOAP, I go GROCERY SHOPPING for a VEGAN TACO SOUP, and at MARTIN’S I have VEGAN PASTA BOLOGNESE and WATCH a STREAMED READING from PLAYHOUSE TEATER More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #igstories #crosstrainer #lush #soap #vegan #vegansoap #tvål #vegansktvål #theolivebranch #happyhippo #bakedalaska #livestream #martincoj #reading #playhouseteater #playreading #teater #theatre #hemmahosmartincoj #playwright #henrynaylor #borders #glögg #jul #julpynt #christmasdecorations #gay #gaymen #gayfriends #oldandgay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...