torsdag 17 december 2020

201210 The Oblivious Almost Shoplifter


In THIS EPISODE I get a PACKET in the MAIL, ULF and I go for a DRIVE to IKEA, where he BUYS INTERIORS for his WARDROBE, and ALMOST GET CAUGHT SHOPLIFTING. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html #midsommarkransen #soap #tvål #julklapp #paket #present #post #mail #lush #ikea #jonaxel #wardrobe #ulfnordlander #hemmahosulf #car #drive #shoplift #shoplifter #falafel #cabin #thief #gay #vegan #gayvegan #stockholm #svenskvloggare #vlogger #vlogging #gayvlogger #sverige 201210

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...